Anybody need a listening room?

Cleve

I reserved my listening room for AK Fest last fall, but unfortunately circumstances prevent me from attending this year. :(

So if anyone needs a listening room, or just some extra space, please send me a PM or e-mail.

Jim

WTF, I'll take your room. We'll call it the "provisional" listening room for those who want to bring a piece or two but can't really justify a whole room. Since we're having a swap meet, we could also use the room for auditioning whatever gear might need auditioning. Suit y'all? - Mark

MarkAnderson said:
WTF, I'll take your room. We'll call it the "provisional" listening room for those who want to bring a piece or two but can't really justify a whole room. Since we're having a swap meet, we could also use the room for auditioning whatever gear might need auditioning. Suit y'all? - Mark

Mark, you need to contact Grumpy to finalize the arrangements. If you can throw me *some* money for the room (I paid $130 for it already) that would be great.

Jim

Cleve said:
Mark, you need to contact Grumpy to finalize the arrangements. If you can throw me *some* money for the room (I paid $130 for it already) that would be great.

Jim

Alrighty. Got a PayPal account? If not, send me a PM with your mailing addy. - Mark

Back
Top Bottom