Anyone at the Hotel yet for the fest?

similost

Rockin and Rollin....
My wife and I ended up getting here a day earlier than we planned..

The Hall of Fame just wasn't cracked up to be what I was hoping for, so we decided to cruisr on to Novi after we spent a few hours there...

So, was just seeing if anyone is here yet, and up for a drink at the bar?

BTW.. SWEET hotel.. Nice room, and ya gotta love free wifi :thmbsp:

So the free wifi is true. Cool. I will be bringing my laptop along (sitting in class on it during break actually.) I will be there arround 2-3pm tomorrow. I will be leaving around 5am.

How's the food there?

Fred Sanford was trying to call you earlier.

Yep.. I just talked to John... Life is good. Thanks for letting me know though.

If you'd like to come over that's cool DC, but I'd hate for anyone to drive just cause.

We were just getting ready to go down here in a few to eat and drink.. Appears the bar is also the restaurant.

As far as the Hall of fame goes.. .Man.. Kind of seemed like self gratification for the recording industry.. I could learn more about the artists on the web in a lot less time.. Butt it was cool to see things you've seen on TV, on albums, and hear played..

Oh, and simi, get some sleep tonight. Noone sleeps Saturday night. :yes:

WTF is sleep ?

I feel for you Dave.... I can imagine the work..

Just had a nice steak dinner, couple glasses of wine, and now getting ready to uncork a bottle for a little night cap...

Shame no one is around to share a little..

glenmorangie_18_gold%20_box.jpg

Kinda wish I was there....... I'm still stressing how I'm going to pack all my stuff for the swap room. I've got a open truck and it's supposed to rain Saturday. I think I may make the drive Friday (no rain) and come back home. More gas, but the upside will be that I'll be ready for Saturday morning, rather than having to unload that morning.

Fritz and I are here.

Bryan

I saw you at the bar last night, and coming in.. you are both in trucks.. I waas the one driving the black ram that pulled up behind the black truck, the the one driving the white truck was parkend next to me.. My wife and I were sitting on the back side of the bar.

Similost,

I connected the Ohm Walsh 2s to a couple of 120 WPC tube monoblocks last night. Sweet sounding speakers!!

Thanks much,
Scott

That's great to hear Scott. I told you they had a fantastic sound. I just wish my wife would let me have a system in the bedroom. I would have loved to had them for there.

I loved the sound, they just didn't rock the block like I like to do some times, and I didn't have room in the livingroom for two pair.. I'm glad too hear you like the sound. Hopefully your wife likes the looks as much.

So what did you think about the bass on them? Was it enough, or are you going to add subs to them? I was pretty shocked and amazed by how much bass they had for being a smaller driver and speaker.

Last edited:
Fisrt time I went there(R$RHoF), I felt the same.
Second, I ws pissed I spent the money, AGAIN.

I'm glad to hear it must not have been my imagination then... It was the second time my wife had been there, and she said it was nothing near as good as what she remembers it being years ago..

There are some nice things, Allman Bros. stuff, a few manuscripts, outfits etc...But, unjustifiably Lame, IMO. You should have went to the FootbllHoF.

Hope all you guys have a great weekend, I need to do the big brother thing and walk my sis, down the aisle. Seems all my audio takes backseat to others drives.
Next year. Enjoy!

I saw you at the bar last night, and coming in.. you are both in trucks.. I waas the one driving the black ram that pulled up behind the black truck, the the one driving the white truck was parkend next to me.. My wife and I were sitting on the back side of the bar.

That was Fritz in the white truck with the sport coat on. See you this afternoon.

Bryan

They had some really cool Beatles stuff last year...Also some Zepp stuff too. It is pretty expensive though.

Wish I could be up there guys....pregnant wife....actually at the hospital last night....everything is fine but backing up the reason why I did not go.

Back
Top Bottom