Anyone buying from LPNow??

Tonto Yoder

Former member
Just got off their website after ordering two sealed Lucinda Williams' LP's (Passionate Kisses [full LP] & PK [EP]) for $7/$6 respectivelly. I found their last copy of Paul Simon's "Songs From the Capeman" whose existence on vinyl I had HEARD of, but could never verify 'til now. Bad news was that it cost $25 (but I'm expecting large amounts of eBay $$$ rolling in :).

http://www.lpnow.com

If you buy from their site, be sure to cash in their coupons.

Hope this doesn't go against any forum rules about advertising.
TY

Just tell them to put it on Thor's tab. :D Naw there aint no rule about telling people about good or bad deals but I prefer you put that kinda advice in the forsale forum. Since this was vinyl your cool.

Grumpy

I have a few LPs coming from LPnow also. Hope they get here in the next few days. Thought to give them a try and enjoy brand new vinyl. Got an 180 grain audiophile LP coming. I am curious...

WildWest,
I've ordered a number of the 180 gram LP's (from other sites) and have generally been pleased with the results, but that Lucinda Williams' EP is a real sonic knockout in my book. Put a "Classic Records" label on it and mark it up to $35 and it'd be an audiophile classic (in my humble opinion). You sure can buy alot more vinyl @ $6 than at the higher prices.

Of course, I DID pay $25 for the Paul Simon, but I really wanted that one.

TY

FWIW,
the order from LPNow arrived this afternoon (so about a week from ordering to actual arrival--not bad, IMO)

TY

Back
Top Bottom