Anyone from Georgia?

This is my first reply/post on this site but I figure it is a benign enough answer to see if it goes in the right spot. Savannah.

Also would love to meet with some folks to learn more about what I just dove back into within the last 2 years at 48 years old.

Kdooley and I chatted on the phone a couple of nights ago. He's willing to host a meet. A minimum of 6 attendees would be required to make putting this together worthwhile. I'm obviously in and willing to help organize the event.
I am also down! Sorry there's such a long time between my posts... Life's been super busy lately

Great to hear you guys are in. Looking like August if we can pull this off. My July is fully booked. Let's hear from the other locals. If it's any incentive, ribs will be provided.

Just moved to Fayetteville from Wisconsin. Starting to find the cool record shops and thrift stores. Also found a great audio guy in Atlanta who recapped my Marantz Model 25. If you need service on vintage stuff, check out Audio Exchange.

In a weird part of Gwinnett: address is Lilburn, weather and Google peg me in Snelville, turn left out of our neighborhood, and it's Lawrenceville.

West side, use to be ok with claiming Douglasville but, not anymore!
I’m in WINSTON, !

Back
Top Bottom