Anyone interested in a small gathering at my place

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Weathers been pretty good lately. Thinking bout have some of youse guys over if ya want.

Yeah I do but that ain't happening again till next year :p:

You know you can count me in Grumpy

Just give me a date and time and let me know what I can do to help.

I was thinking a week or two after the 4th.

How bout the 10th or 11th of july ?

Too bad its not going to be a little later...I'm going to be in Howell on the 31st of July....and the first of Aug....for a family reunion..............It would be a short drive from there ....but ...thats OK...Maybe I'll just show up on Botrytis's door step!!!!...ya never know!!!!

Last edited:
I will try to attend, although, the 10th and 11th, will be taken up with my wifes family reunion in da UP, eh. That's okay, I'll make the next one, or I'll have one myself.

Jon

Sounds like fun. I'll bring the SX-1010 in case anybody wants a glance at it.

Well guys, with the recent unfortunate happenings to the house of Grump :( , I would like to offer my house as an altenate. I live in Wyandotte (a southern 'burb of Detroit). PM me for directions.

It's kinda has to be the 10th or 11th weekend though. I'll be switching shifts the following week.

The house is good sized and I could set-up a couple of listening rooms. Bring whatever music or gear you want . Especially power conditioners :( .

BTW - There will be audio (there always is), but I'll probably throw something on the grill and I have also been known to throw back a beer or twenty.

Oh Dave you missed it. Grump had a fire start in his daughters room but everyone is safe and the damage will be repaired. He is looking for a place to store his Mac gear though. :D

Mike

Back
Top Bottom