Apology extended to AK

4thChoice

A few minutes ago I started an inappropriate thread. Due to the political connotations our moderators correctly deleted it. I would like to apologize for attempting to post something I shouldn't have and thank the moderators.

Time for a beer or three. BTW - watching & listening to

upload_2018-2-17_20-42-27.jpeg

We all have our days. The world of AK is still here and all is well. We have a great moderation team, and great people here, including you.

A few minutes ago I started an inappropriate thread. Due to the political connotations our moderators correctly deleted it. I would like to apologize for attempting to post something I shouldn't have and thank the moderators.

Time for a beer or three. BTW - watching & listening to

View attachment 1117078
S'ok

But this dude takes exception with your music choice.

Frannie

I don't know what path you were headed down but it takes great character to stand up and take responsibility for your mistakes; something we don't see nearly enough of today.:thumbsup:

S'ok

But this dude takes exception with your music choice.

Frannie

FYI - I listen to and like A LOT of different music (Eagles included), but hey it sounds GOOD!!!

And on a side note, have to include a pic of this animal I belong to, his name is ....... wait for it:

upload_2018-2-20_22-11-38.jpeg

Lebowski.

And his brother Roscoe.

upload_2018-2-20_22-10-53.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-20_22-9-48.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-20_22-9-48.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
Oh yeah, meant to add a comment about our moderators -
Thanks for doin' a job I couldn't do. And meant it when I said earlier "Thanks".​

Oh yeah, meant to add a comment about our moderators -
Thanks for doin' a job I couldn't do. And meant it when I said earlier "Thanks".​
We would often see apology threads on AK at a time when I guess we could call the site more civil or respectful. I did not see your post and it doesn't matter, your acknowledgment and public apology says volumes of your character.

FYI - I listen to and like A LOT of different music (Eagles included), but hey it sounds GOOD

It's good to have eclectic music taste. I like jazz, classical, classic rock, easy listening, heavy metal (mostly Christian bands) from pop metal to extreme and other genres I don't even know what to call. The Eagles aren't a fav of mine, but they're okay by me. I'll take them over most of the current music any day. :thumbsup:

We would often see apology threads on AK at a time when I guess we could call the site more civil or respectful. I did not see your post and it doesn't matter, your acknowledgment and public apology says volumes of your character.

Amen, and says tons in 4-2-7's statement. Just take AK's thought of "shit happens" and carry on.

BTW - Welcome to the jungle.:smoke:

Got a slim threshold for Eaglies, thats fer sure!
Tho I've been on a vintage Traffic groove all afternoon -
some guy on the radio started with 40 thousand Headmen
and when I got home I've tracked on through to When The Eagle Flies ... sigh ...

Don't fret too much.

It's really difficult to create a thread today, as politics are just so much a part of life. People, esp the unhappy ones, seem to be so edgy, it doesn't take much to set them off. The proverbial "chip" on the shoulder is in a lot of cases, a "4x4".

You've manned up and maybe made others more aware that this can happen. Good job!:thumbsup:

Q

Back
Top Bottom