Apple is Diabolical. The Bluetooth earphone Cartel

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
It was once a search for the best sounding earphones for my iPhones, for me that is the Etymotic hf3. Now it being held hostage by batteries. Used to be cable failures now it is batteries failing to charge. I love the necklace design for earphones. What I would love to see is one that you could use AAA batteries. Except for the connected Klipsch Neckless all of the others are draped over my desk lamps with charging cables plugged in.

Here is what Apple has done to me.

7E00469B-3372-42BD-90F1-6309B97078B9.png

It was once a search for the best sounding earphones for my iPhones, for me that is the Etymotic hf3. Now it being held hostage by batteries. Used to be cable failures now it is batteries failing to charge. I love the necklace design for earphones. What I would love to see is one that you could use AAA batteries. Except for the connected Klipsch Neckless all of the others are draped over my desk lamps with charging cables plugged in.

Here is what Apple has done to me.

View attachment 1113760

I'm confused, what does Apple have to do the Etymotic hf3? also what do you mean by "it being held hostage by batteries.....now it is batteries failing to charge "?

I'm confused, what does Apple have to do the Etymotic hf3? also what do you mean by "it being held hostage by batteries.....now it is batteries failing to charge "?
Starting with the I phone 7 there is no 3.5mm phone plug. So instead of cables failing it is now batteries.

Use the dongle. Or get a pair of lightning headphones. I have a pair of Noble Audios which I love that use lightning. For less money the 1-More Triple Drivers are good, though not as neutral.

-Woody

If they were doing their job, you would have AirPods on that list. They even provide a dental floss case to charge them. Nope, this is all on you.:p

Starting with the I phone 7 there is no 3.5mm phone plug. So instead of cables failing it is now batteries.

I'm kinda confused, the title of your post is "Apple is Diabolical. The Bluetooth earphone Cartel"

Are you inferring it's Apple causing the batteries to fail?

A: Bluetooth will never be as good as wired. B: This is also a freedom of choice matter. for many of us sound quality is important. C: These charging issues for those who want to use better options and where battery charging becomes a problem.

Is there a lightning to 3.5mm adapter available?
Yes they were including an adapter in the box alongside a pair of lightning earbuds.

That being said, unless you have a dock or adapter (you buy yourself), you can't charge and play them at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom