Are you having fun?

• Yes

Votes: 112 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 16 11.3%

• Total voters
Yup, spend a lot of time on here lately and it's a blast. Lots to learn, and it's really gotten me back into listening to music in a big way... and that is definitely fun -- heck, I'm hearing and exploring more than ever before. And I have been able to fix some cool old gear.

All thanks to this place and the great folks here. Turns out the money was well spent on membership. Gotten great LPs from barter town and happy to support the forum. Life is good.

Michael

I can say I am having a blast, Wife is still goodlooking, Kid is'nt some drugged out asshole, Get to play Rock N' Roll and drink all I want, Get to unwind once in awhile on this great forum, Not completely broke yet. Hey life is ok. And will be a subscriber until hell freezes over, Or I'm dead, Whichever comes first.:yes:

Absolutely having fun. It's the first place I log into when I go to the computer. Although I haven't met anyone in person I feel like I know a lot of you and I would consider quite a lot of you friends.

What he said! I think I need to 'get on the stick', and subscribe. Thanks for reminding me.

Setting in the AC listing to some Reggae drinking a cold one , you tell me am I having a good time ?

Barney

Back
Top Bottom