Arkansas spring get together in Clinton with swap tables, tunes, BBQ, and ect.

I can't make it today either. Hot market for us Realtors and Saturday is the day everybody wants to see houses. I am just getting into tubes with the recent acquisition of "The Fisher 400". Wish I could be there. You guys have fun.

First of all I would like to thank everyone for coming out today I had a blast. I think we had we had 10 members show up and it was a day full of music, buying and selling, good eats, and socializing with some great guys. The speaker star of the show would have to be @doctorolds KLH 23 speaks that he restored, I would have sworn that they had come right out of the factory boxes, the attention to detail was AMAZING!!!! The Sansui 9090 that @thedudedigs brought was the amp star of the show. It is waaaaayyy more powerful than anything I have and it really made my speakers come to life. I cant believe I went all day and did not take one damn picture :/. To the guys that took pictures please post the here so I can save them. We will deffinetly gonna have to have a fall meet, cant wait to hang out with you all again :).

Thanks Luke

Super day! It was really great to meet you guy's and spend the day with you all. Hopefully we can get together in the fall for another gathering with even more members and gear, I can't wait. I would like to thank Luke for getting the ball rolling and hosting our first event, without him it would not have happened. Also, thanks to all member's for taking time to attend and making the day what it was.

See you next time!
Jeff

Can't find anything about them, they must of been paired with the cool mono Rauland 2135 amp they also have.

Where do you get the rauland? I don’t see it.

Handles and 3.5mm jack make you think they’re passive speakers for a PA or instrument amp

me too, just found this thread today also. i will watch for the next get together.

Hey "White01L", "Bourbon", and "onwardjames", sorry that you missed the thread and the get together. Where abouts are you located? Luke has a list going and hopefully he will add you to it so we can contact you for next time.

Last edited:
IMG_0807.JPG Freebie technics amp tuner was supposed to be bad. Works like a champ. Lol got everything hooked up to different speakers and different sources lots of fun to play with.

Heck of a deal Eric, but it's not like you needed any more gear! lol
You could always sell it and put the funds towards something really nice. :rolleyes:
What models are they? They may be keepers for all I know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom