Attention PartyPeople

MikE

Color Me Gone
Figured that'd get your attention! When does everyone plan on arriving, Friday or Saturday? When is everyone leaving? And Dave, is there a schedule? When can we crank it up on Saturday and when do we have to shut'er down that night? What are we using to setup amps and front-end gear? Since my rack is modular I can bring it along.

I'll plan on bringing my SET amp, rack, PLC, tube caddy and a few surprise goodies. MikE

Mike

We take the key to the rooms at 8:00 AM and we are figuring on it taking about 2 hours to set up. Doors should open to everyone at 10:00 AM and it will run till roughly 5:00. We have to start clearing out shortly there after. I would have liked to extend the hours but the cost went up a couple of hundred dollars :(

There will be a couple of tables in each room for us to use for gear. If you have a rack you can bring that would be great.

I pick wards up from the airport on Friday and I think Billfort, Bigmacc and Kam get in on Friday as well. Depending on how tired everyone is and their schedules on Friday I thought a few of us could head to the record store then move some gear into a couple of hotel rooms from my place and then grab a bite to eat maybe in Greek town or Memphis smoke. For Sat nite I am trying to find out who is playing at some of the blues joints around town.

Memphis Smoke???

What is their specialty there????????

Someone did mention party, didn't they???

Ron

MS does BBQ and blues. The food and the music is really hit and miss. Some times ones good and the others not good thing about them is its very close to where the hotel is.

Thanks Dave

I'm still sorting out who is riding with me, so I'll get back in touch with my arrival/departure schedule. MikE

Hi MikE,

I'll be arriving Friday evening (not exactly sure when), and most likely be leaving Saturday evening.

Out of curiosity, will you be bringing your Moth amp to the event?

Cheers,
Brian
Venus Hi-Fi

The wife and I will be cruising in on Friday afternoon, leaving Sunday morning. The hotel's now booked! :)

"... bringing your Moth... "

Yeah, Ward asked me to bring it. I thought it had been over-exposed but some guys didn't get a chance to see it at MAF. I'm leaning toward arriving Friday evening as well.

MikE

Originally posted by Kamakiri
The hotel's now booked! :)

Actually, it's not booked. I know because I just reserved my room a few minutes ago! :D

I'm arriving late Friday afternoon / early evening - just in time for dinner. I plan on leaving Saturday evening. MikE

Back
Top Bottom