Auction for Charity: Rare Earth, Self Titled, Sealed 1981 LP No Reserve for charity

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Volunteers of America is extending their program through the end of next week. Lets try and bring a holiday to many more families by bidding on these, the last of our charity auctions.

Auction For Charity. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our VOA charity you can read about it here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/adopting-families-for-the-holidays-2017.796847/

With the holidays fast approaching its time for we here on Audiokarma to start our annual fund raising drive to help those less fortunate. How this works is we list items for sale with a start and ending date. Once the item ends please contact me for payment info.

Please remember that 100% of the funds from this auction will go to help our adopted VOA families. OK, on to the auction

Up for your bidding pleasure is a sealed copy of Rare Earth, Self Titled, Motown M5-116V1. Here we have a 1981 first US pressing ( of this compilation ). One corner does have about a 1" cutout. This LP has a lot of this great groups Hits.

Stock Copy Picture
R-2389291-1326779901.jpeg.jpg

Track listing:

Get Ready 2:45
Born To Wander 3:19
Hey Big Brother 4:43
Hum Along And Dance 4:07

I Just Want To Celebrate 3:35
(I Know) I'm Losing You 3:36
Big John Is My Name 4:18
Warm Ride 2:58

Lets start the bidding at $1.00, and run the auction till Dec 26th at 12:00 midnight, Central standard time. NO RESERVE, but lets please remember this is for charity.

Again Please remember that all funds raised from this auction will go toward helping out adopted families. Also I will be auctioning off many more items for our charity in the coming days. If you would like me to hold off on shipping so you could consolidate items to save on shipping I would be happy to.

Thank you for looking
Grumpy

Payment sent. Take all the time you need.

Thank you sir. Sorry for the late reply. The entire house has been stricken by a nasty virus.

Dave

Sorry to hear about the virus. Up here in Michigan nobody is sick or cold. Well, I'm not and through these efforts fewer people will be. Cheers to getting better and to not sending that stuff up this way.

Back
Top Bottom