Auction for Charity: The Beatles, The Lost Decca Tapes, UK Special Release Grey Vinyl, No Reserve

Discussion in 'AK Charities & Christmas' started by Grumpy, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Auction For Charity. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our VOA charity you can read about it here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/adopting-families-for-the-holidays-2017.796847/

With the holidays fast approaching its time for we here on Audiokarma to start our annual fund raising drive to help those less fortunate. How this works is we list items for sale with a start and ending date. Once the item ends please contact me for payment info.

Please remember that 100% of the funds from this auction will go to help our adopted VOA families. OK, on to the auction

Up for your bidding pleasure is a sealed copy of The Beatles, The Lost Decca Tapes, Coda CPLVNY014. 2015 UK Limited Edition Grey Vinyl release. Only 500 Pressed !

Stock Copy Picture
    R-7456091-1441834903-8598.jpeg.jpg

Track listing:

A1 Money (That's What I Want)
    A2 Till There Was You
    A3 To Know Her Is To Love Her
    A4 Besame Mucho
    A5 Memphis Tennessee
    A6 Sure To Fall (In Love With You)
    A7 Crying Waiting Hoping
    A8 September In The Rain
    A9 Take Good Care Of My Baby
    A10 Love Of The Loved

B1 The Decca Tapes (Interview With Pete Best)
    B2 My Bonnie
    B3 Love Me Do
    B4 The Love Me Do Controversy (Interview With Pete Best And Andy White)
    B5 Till There Was You (With Ringo Starr)
    B6 The Boys Want You Out (Interview With Pete Best)
    B7 P.S I Love You

Lets start the bidding at $1.00, and run the auction till Dec 21st at 12:00 midnight, Central standard time. No RESERVE !!!

Again Please remember that all funds raised from this auction will go toward helping out adopted families. Also I will be auctioning off many more items for our charity in the coming days. If you would like me to hold off on shipping so you could consolidate items to save on shipping I would be happy to.

Thank you for looking
    Grumpy

2. Inscrutable

Inscrutable AK Subscriber Subscriber

Nice "Money" 1st cut :thumbsup:

Here's 20 to start

Grumpy likes this.
  3. imglocked

imglocked AK Subscriber Subscriber

Grumpy likes this.
  4. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Remember, Ya all still have till tonight to get your bids in. Thanks and happy holidays !

Dave

5. scuba

scuba My idea of spin class. Subscriber

$35. But it won’t last.

6. Grumpy

Dang, another I missed. Please let me know if you still want it.

Thanks
    Dave

7. Grumpy

Yet again, sorry for the delay. If your no longer interested in this LP, I will understand. Thanks

Hi, thanks so much for your generous support of our charities. This thread should outline how, and where to pay. By the way, if you would like me to hold off on shipping until the other auctions are over, just let me know.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....s-for-the-holidays-2017.796847/#post-11036596

Shipping costs will be as follows

For up to 2 records shipping will costs $5.00. For insurance up to $50.00 please add 2.20 additional. If you would still like your items shipped via priority mail please let me know and I will get you a quote. For more than 3 LP's, please PM me for costs.

Thank you again for your support. We appreciate it very much ! Your total will be X ( X = winning bids ) + 5.00. shipping.

Dave

8. jeanmarie

jeanmarie AK Subscriber Subscriber

Did this sell? If not let me know.

9. scuba

Just got back home after two weeks. I am still interested so back off Jeanmarie.
    Payment incoming Grumpy.

10. jeanmarie

Wow!!!!

11. scuba

I hope you didn’nt take that the wrong way Jeanmarie. It was meant as a joke. If I offended you in anyway, Please accept my apologies.

12. jeanmarie

No problem Nick I never took it that way just funning ya. Keep up the fun with the lps.

Jeanmarie