Auction for VOA Charity: Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody, 2015 RSD Edition

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Auction For VOA. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our VOA charity you can read about it here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/adopting-families-for-the-holiday-2014.618522/

With the holidays fast approaching its time for we here on Audiokarma to start our annual fund raising drive to help those less fortunate. How this works is we list items for sale with a start and ending date. Once the item ends please contact me for payment info.

Please remember that 100% of the funds from this auction will go to help our adopted VOA families. OK, on to the auction

Up for your bidding pleasure is a brand new copy of Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody, Holywood Records . 12” black vinyl release celebrating the 40th Anniversary of “Bohemian Rhapsody” includes the original artwork and track listing. Limited edition with less then 7500 copies pressed worldwide.

Stock copy picture
picture.php

Freddie Mercury may be a poor boy and nobody loves him, but ironically Queen is releasing a special 40th anniversary edition of “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Record Store Day. Record Store Day will release the album on Black Friday, November 27, as a special edition limited 12-inch vinyl with original B-side single “I’m In Love With My Car.”

Track List
"Bohemian Rhapsody"/"I'm In Love With My Car"

Lets start the bidding at $1.00, and run the auction till December 8th at 12:00 midnight, eastern standard time. No Reserve Auction. Winning bidder to pay for shipping charges.

Again Please remember that all funds raised from this auction will go toward helping out adopted families. Also I will be auctioning off many more items for our charity in the coming days. If you would like me to hold off on shipping so you could consolidate items to save on shipping I would be happy to.

Thank you for looking
Grumpy

:(Awwww Man!!!
My wife's a Queen fan and I really need some bonus points this year. $60

Thanks Coach Klein. I went a bit overboard on the gear this year. This should go some of the way towards raising the WAF back up again.

:(Awwww Man!!!
My wife's a Queen fan and I really need some bonus points this year. $60

Congrats and thank you so much for your support ! If I recall you are in Canada. Memory is failing me on how much the last shipment cost to you. Do you recall ? If you remember payment can be sent to sales@audiokarma.org Also if you would like to bid on any other auctions ( I will be listing some more super cool ones today ) let me know if you want to hold off and we can ship them together to save you some cash. Please put a note in your payment that it is for VOA, or the record title.

Thanks again
Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom