Auction for VOA Charity: The Searchers, Sealed 1965 Mono LP for charity

Discussion in 'AK Charities & Christmas' started by Grumpy, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Auction For VOA. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our VOA charity you can read about it here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/adopting-families-for-the-holidays-2016.742506/

With the holidays fast approaching its time for we here on Audiokarma to start our annual fund raising drive to help those less fortunate. How this works is we list items for sale with a start and ending date. Once the item ends please contact me for payment info.

Please remember that 100% of the funds from this auction will go to help our adopted VOA families. OK, on to the auction

Up for your bidding pleasure is a sealed copy of The Searchers, The New Searchers, Kapp KL-1412 Mono. A 51 year old sealed record !, It has a couple of corners rounding but over all very nice shape. The only other sealed copy of this record I could find, the fellow wanted 60.00 bucks. All I am asking is 1.00 opening bid, and no reserve! Lets please help our Volunteers of America, Adopt A Family Program, with this, and all the other fine items here.

Stock Copy Picture
    R-3095399-1315499496.jpeg.jpg

Track Listing:

Everybody Come And Clap Your Hand
    If I Could Find Someone
    Magic Potion
    I Don't Want To Go On Without You
    Bumble Bee
    Something You Got Baby
    Let The Good Times Roll
    A Tear Fell
    Till You Say You'll Be Mine
    You Wanna Make Her Happy
    Everything You Do
    Goodnight Baby

Lets start the bidding at $1.00 opening bid and run the auction till Dec 19th at 12:00 midnight, eastern standard time. No Reserve Auction. Winning bidder to pay for shipping charges.

Again Please remember that all funds raised from this auction will go toward helping out adopted families. Also I will be auctioning off many more items for our charity in the coming days. If you would like me to hold off on shipping so you could consolidate items to save on shipping I would be happy to.

Thank you for looking
    Grumpy

2. Bill Ashton

Bill Ashton AK Subscriber Subscriber

No lover's of the "British Invasion?"

$10.00

3. luvvinvinyl

luvvinvinyl Nikki's gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Staff Member Admin Subscriber

Thanks for the bid!

Grumpy likes this.
  4. Bill Ashton

Com'on guys, their have to be some of you that grew up in the Sixties like I did...

$20.00

Grumpy likes this.
  5. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

6. Bill Ashton

Uh, "crickets" here...did you get my PM?

7. Bill Ashton

Arrived today...looks excellent. Thanks!

8. Bill Ashton

Mr Grumpy, please contact me, I don't think you got paid for this record and I want to square that away if you haven't...