Audio Lunatics getting togther around SE Michigan

soundhd

For those of you who contacted me before the AudioKarma "Event" let me know if you still want to try and get together and check out each others gear.....If we get a good response, I will try and set something up......I am willing to host the first one then we can see how things go.....Anyone around the area is welcome to join us........I guess we can call ourselves the AudioKarma Lunatic's...unless the guys who run AudioKarma have objections then we can come with another name....so leave me a reply here and we will see how it goes......:thmbsp:

Last edited:
I know that I'm interested, just let me know when and where. If you don't mind me asking, how will this work, in terms of equipment. Are you just going to ask people to bring different items, such as cables or equipment, or will those planning on attending let you know what they plan to bring. For instance, would you e-mail me and tell me to bring an amp or speaker cables, or would I just tell you that I plan to bring an amp and speaker cables. Just curious.
BTW, I'm from just outside of Lima, Oh.

Haven't a clue at this point....guess we will cross that bridge if and when the time comes....:headscrat

I am in!!

I am defiently interested in meeting and listening to some different pieces of equipment . I would also be happy to bring a piece or two if you like.

Dan
(danielrholstein@yahoo.com)

Back
Top Bottom