Audio Technica and Bose

Jason!978

My music system is for my cd's and radio I have a Bose wave system 4 with cd player. It sounds great and sits by my bed on a nightstand and I listen to radio and my cd's while laying down and relaxing. My turntable is an Audio Technica LP-120 with Edifier powered speakers. It all sounds great to me. I know many have more expensive systems but I am not rich and I got the Bose on sale for $299 so I did save $200 at least and it's amazing sounding.

I have some Bose stuff too, so I'm not a hater. My living room system is a Bose Lifestyle unit with tiny little cube speakers. It does well for TV and casual listening or background music when I have people over. For critical listening it really is lacking something. That $300 could have bought you a really decent small system that would be even more pleasing, but it takes some knowledge and experience and patience to put a "cheap but decent" system together, and you are probably well served by your choices. As you listen and learn more, you might find some equipment that will help you achieve a better listening experience. I'm still learning, and our friends here at AK are very helpful. I'm happy that you are enjoying your music - and I believe that is all that really matters. Welcome to AK!

Back
Top Bottom