Audiokarma Fest 2008 announcement

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Audiokarma Fest 2008 will be held in Southfield Michigan at the Plaza Hotel on May 3,4 of 2008.

This year should be the biggest show we have done ever ! The festival will take place in 50 rooms on two floors of the hotel.

The 08 show will once again feature many fine systems from our very own members along side some of the biggest names in todays audio.

Many more announcements will be made in the future so please check back often.

For more information please feel free to contact AK admin Luvvinvinyl or myself or post your questions here.

Thank you
Grumpy

Well, I'm hoping that I don't have a conflict this year...so far the dates look good. Watch out folks...a New Englander in Mich-i-gan!

Well, I'm hoping that I don't have a conflict this year...so far the dates look good. Watch out folks...a New Englander in Mich-i-gan!

How can there be a conflict with 8 months notice? Where the hell are your priorities?

Here's how your priority list should look:

1) Audio Karma AK Fest
2) Family
3) Friends

347) Work/Job

Any questions?

:D

Retro

I'm gonna try to make this one.

HOPEFULLY my SX3900 will be fixed by then and you'll all get to hear my craptastic little "system". (Hey I love it, but I know you mach haters are out there)

So what's the plan for all the new rooms?
More vendors? More member's rooms? Seminars? Bigger swap meets?
Day-um, this sure has come a long way from "a few guys over to my place" years ago!!!

I missed out this year so next year is a lock with this much notice...Maybe we need an AR room...hmmm....

Woooo-whoooo! Certain ethnics allowed!! :D

holchuck.jpg

Back
Top Bottom