Audiokarma Festival 2007 tentative date

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Alrighty Its that time again. The tentative date for AK Fest 2007 is March 24 and 25th at the Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel in Southfield Michigan. This date is not set in stone but it should be shortly.

We are currently seeking exhibitors both industry and AK members for the listening rooms. Please contact AK member Luvvinvinyl or myself for more information.

I look forward to seeing all you crazy SOB's again ! :)

Grumpy

Yu know I'll be there and will need a room again! Wouldn't miss this for nothing!

I don't think it was "loose the bourbon" as much as it was, GET IT AWAY FROM ME!

I went to far friday night and really hurt myself for the next 2 days, will try and take
it a little easier next time so I can function for the following days!

I'll be there, but I'm not sure if I'm up to a room this year.
Then again, we're still months out, so who knows???

I'll be there, and I'll be needing a room again! Lookin' forward to another good time! :banana: :music:

YeeeeeHaaaaaw!! It's a heck of a drive,,but still I can hardy wait. Last time my wife and I pulled in as strangers,but by the time we were ready to come back home,,,I found it hard to leave.It'll be nice to see you guys again :thmbsp:

Great choice of dates. That's far enough in advance of 4/15 that I think I can make it... finally!

Sounds good to me. Gotta check with my wife, but I think I want to do a listening room this time.

I'm In!

I will be planning to attend once again this year!

At this point it is still a bit early to be making a commitment, but I would be interested in participating in a shared listening room with other AKer(s).... my contribution would mostly focus on "digital" sources.....

I'm in. In. IN!

:banana:

Tho I don't have any stuff this year.

Anyone considering coming, stop considering and do it man! I've been to two, and everytime I decide to come in for more days - it's that good, these guys are even better in person. And gals - can't forget the ladies who do so much.

If'n you need a ride from Cleveland drop me a line, I think I've got a seat or two open.

Pete

PS: Grumpy, what happened to the fall 'fest? I heard you don't have enough to do :tongue: .

BTW, Strawman, you and I have date with a 12-pack.....or, rather, two 6-packs...sh!t, maybe two 12-packs...hell, whatever will fit in the cooler. :D

Oh, you bet I'll be there! I've got lots of stuff, so I'm gonna need a ROOM! Yep, it's gonna be a long winter. Something to dream about though....

Hey Dave,
I'm in, and put me down for a listening room as well.

Also, my almost 13-year-old (at that date anyway) son will be on spring spring break at that time and will take the journey with me.

Thanks,
Retro

Back
Top Bottom