Audiokarma has a new look and feel

I am a sucker frvinateg so miss the old look and feel a bit BUT the new site is AWESOME!!! Great job guys!

Nice-looking update! I'm getting around the new digs OK.

Links to threads on the old site are broken (no surprise there), but I can't find them with search, either. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong with the new search form, or if legacy threads just aren't indexed yet.

On a related note, when I go to someone's profile and try to look at a list of threads they've started, it doesn't show any legacy threads there, either.

I assume this stuff will get hammered out in time, but mentioned them since you asked.

As an occasional shade-tree IT guy, I have to say the update seems to be a pretty ambitious project, and I'm amazed at how fast you guys were able to get the new site up and going, and how much stuff just works. Must have been a busy weekend.

Very cool you made the move to XenForo. Other sites I visit have also made the move; it's a great improvement. Hope it eases things on the Admin side, too.

Yep! XenForo kicks ass! I wish some of my car oriented site would look into it! It will be confusion as to which audio forum I'm on. Gonna have to play with the themes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom