Audiokarma has a new look and feel

Question for the new format. Using the prior forum format you could view your posts/responses by clicking your name then statistics "view your posts." Is there an easy way to do that with this format? Also, what happened to post counts?

I'm not sure where post counts went.
You can access your posts by clicking on your name, upper right, then "your content".

Click on your name, under your avatar, beside a post. The number of messages is the postcount.

I'm sure that was posted (about a million times) but I still managed to miss it. I didn't realize posts had changed to messages. Well done!

I think I've about figured the alerts out.
  • Watched threads will give an alert.
  • Non-watched threads will give an alert if you are quoted.
  • No alert to a thread you've simply posted to.
I could be wrong, I did search using terms "alert" and "trigger" and came up with - only my posts on the topic, LOL>

EDIT: Sorry, not " my posts", rather "my messages".

I'm sure that was posted (about a million times) but I still managed to miss it. I didn't realize posts had changed to messages. Well done!

I think I've about figured the alerts out.
  • Watched threads will give an alert.
  • Non-watched threads will give an alert if you are quoted.
  • No alert to a thread you've simply posted to.
I could be wrong, I did search using terms "alert" and "trigger" and came up with - only my posts on the topic, LOL>

EDIT: Sorry, not " my posts", rather "my messages".

I'm not getting alerts for all watched threads. Clicking on "watched threads" reveals unread posts that I never got an alert on... maybe those are ones that were going prior to the changeover?

I'm not getting alerts for all watched threads. Clicking on "watched threads" reveals unread posts that I never got an alert on... maybe those are ones that were going prior to the changeover?
under alerts theres a button called alert preferences see my screen shot theres numerous checkmarks you can get alerts for.hope this helps.
Screenshot_2015-11-24-22-27-08.jpg

That is excellent, exactly what I was looking for - I also discovered that the reason I didn't find it is I somehow get a double-click when I click alerts and so it took me straight to the alert list, I never saw the drop down. Something weird with my browser on the double-click thing.

Solved!

Question for the new format. Using the prior forum format you could view your posts/responses by clicking your name then statistics "view your posts." Is there an easy way to do that with this format? Also, what happened to post counts?
two clicks more... your profile > Rider: Postings

under alerts theres a button called alert preferences see my screen shot theres numerous checkmarks you can get alerts for.hope this helps.

All of mine are checked, I assume that is default because I don't recall going there before.

For example, however, I never got an alert on this thread. I only noticed it because I went to the "watched threads" button. I guess that shoots down my theory that it is related to whether the thread was started before or after the changeover however.

Back
Top Bottom