Audiokarma is being reborn - Vbulletin upgrade

"I'm sure we can make it captain but it might be a wee bit of a rough ride"
Said in a Scottish accent

Attachments

• enterprise.jpg
    enterprise.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 14
If this upgrade goes well maybe I will try it on my wife; she's looking a little dated too.

Good thing we will be off-line for awhile. :scratch2:

Last edited:
The folks who inhabit (esp. polital) would neither recognize nor appreciate Luther's efforts. Just a hunch. Flame away boys. Oh wait, you can't unless I wander over to Political Chat & take y'all on. heh heh.

I can't:no: till 8/15 then I'll take you up on the offer.:D

The other sites will be updated at a later time.

How will we know afterwards that this will be the real Audiokarma, and not just a cleverly crafted copy of the real thing? Feeling a bit anxious!

Thanks for keeping this old version working for as long as you have and thanks in advance for the huge amount of work you're taking on to update it - you guys rawk! :thmbsp:

How will we know afterwards that this will be the real Audiokarma, and not just a cleverly crafted copy of the real thing? Feeling a bit anxious!

Grumpy will personally e-mail each and every one of us and let us know.
It will be done alphabetically according to user name.
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hmm - start in the AM Saturday by heading out for Dim Sum, maybe do some shopping.
Get home later and do some housecleaning - get my tools off the coffeetable and
sort out the parlor. I might even listed to some music.

I wish the geeks and engineers bright blessings for all the upgrade work they are about t undertake ... may it all go SMOOTHLY!

Looking forward to seeing the upgraded version and thanking you for all your efforts to keep this site running smoothly

I think the WOPL will be getting a serious workout this weekend, definitely looking forward to some cranking time and spinning some records I have not listened to in many years

Many thanks to all the folks that keep AK running and best of luck with the upgrade. Here's hoping for a smooth transition :beerchug:

T minus x and counting....

Back
Top Bottom