AudioKarma Member of the Year 2004

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
Now that 2004 is one for the history books, it's time for the members to cast their vote for AudioKarma Member of the Year 2004.

Here is how we did it last year:
http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12943

We'll be doing it the same basic way.

If there is a member that you feel has stood out in some way, their generosity, hard work, humor, knowledge, whatever the case.....a person that deserves in your mind to be singled out as representing the spirit of AudioKarma. Unlike last year, mods will be included in the voting, but the admins won't (so don't vote for Luther, Grump, Billfort, or myself ;) ). And yes, you can even vote for yourself! Just no campaigning, please :naughty:

Members won't be nominated, rather you can vote for whomever you choose. Please submit an email with the person you're voting for in the subject line to audiokarma2004@aol.com . All members are eligible to vote once. Feel free in your email to describe why this person deserves the award if you wish :)

The Member of the Year will receive a custom engraved walnut plaque commemorating their achievement (a really nice custom crafted award :) ).

Voting will end on the last day of January. The winner of the award will be announced Feb 1st.

That's a great idea to include mods this year Tim! They deserve a great deal of recognition for the work they do :thmbsp:

-Dave

Is it me? Oh, nevermind, I thought this was most hated member.

I'll cast my vote in short order.

Cheers,
Russ

RuSsMaN said:

Cheers,
Russ

Are you kiddiing me?Are you Kidding me? You are loved and respected on AK.

Alan

Just a reminder, administrators are not eligible for this award. All members, moderators, and vendors are eligible to receive the award by popular vote.

RuSsMaN said:

Cheers,
Russ

To answer your questions...in order, they are:
No
Yes

Glad to be of assistance :lmao:

Anthony

Back
Top Bottom