AudioKarma Member of the Year 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
As the year 2005 comes to a close, we'd like to do a little something special for a specially selected member of our forum, in the form of our annual AudioKarma Member of the Year award.

This member should represent the very best of what AK has grown to become.....it could be a good friend, someone who has helped the membership to a great degree, someone who made you laugh, or just someone who you really feel is an unsung hero.

Rather than accepting nominations of who best fits this bill, we're going to leave it to an open voting of the membership. If you'd like to cast your vote for the person who you feel best fits the title of AK Member of the Year, please email akmember2005@aol.com with your screen name, the name of the person that you are voting for, and if you wish, a few words as to why this person best deserves the award.

The award will consist of a custom professionally created plaque inscribed with the member's name, and the title of Member of the Year 2005, presented to the special person at the AK Fest in an awards ceremony. In the event that the person is not in attendance, a presentation will still be made in their honor, and the award sent to them via FedEx.

Please leave Admins out of the selection process (all others including moderators are eligible). We will tabulate the votes on Saturday January 14th, to give all members ample time to vote.

Wow 28 votes,the enthusiasm is infectious.Maybe if you don't vote the admins will cancel this prestigious event

Alan

i had been having trouble deciding between 3 very worthy candidates. i finally pulled the trigger and sent my vote in.

Wow!! Sorry...didn't realize votes were being tallied so soon. My bad! Vote sent...

I'll get a vote in before it's over, but this ain't the easiest thing to do guys.
Kinda like which speaker do you love best, etc..............

I'll start a thread in Off-Topic, too, linking to this thread. maybe it will get a little more exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom