Audiokarma Photo Gallery

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
Don't forget about our Photo Gallery. From the member's section to manufacturers, there is something for everyone. You may add comments and key words to your pics, while other's may rate your pictures. Most recent additons show at the bottom of the page. Don't forget the picture that appears, you can click on it to get an even larger picture. You man access the gallery from the main forums or here is a quick link: Audiokarma Gallery

thanks for the plug Wards! :)

I've recently made a few changes to the layout in the gallery forum. If anyone has any comments or suggestions...I'd love to hear them.

thanks...and go post your system and components! ;)

Dan

Planning on posting some pics this evening. That is, If I can figure out this new camera! :gigglemad :p:

-Dave

Originally posted by Dave918
Planning on posting some pics this evening. That is, If I can figure out this new camera! :gigglemad :p:

-Dave

Be patient, and read the instructions...:D

Instructions! I don't need no stinkin' instructions! :lmao:

Yeah, guess that would help :D

-Dave

At least you approached it as a true man and only reverted to the instrutions as a last ditch effort. Hurray for you.

Ok, I got some pics posted. I'm starting with my office setup, saving the good stuff until I get better with the camera LOL!

Check them out!

-Dave

LOL! Retro's famous! Won't be long and AK will pop up first on any audio related search.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll have some pics of the playroom and the new tube system up sometime this weekend.

-Dave

Hey all,

I've uploaded some detail photos of the ASL AQ1001 DT Integrated Tube Amp and the Jolida JD 100A Tube CDP, including some nudies, to the photo gallery.

-Dave

Originally posted by Dave918
Instructions! I don't need no stinkin' instructions! :lmao:

Yeah, guess that would help :D

-Dave

"Real men don't need instructions"........Tim Taylor ( Home Improvement)... I got the tee shirt to prove it!!!! :boink:

Back
Top Bottom