Audiophool is back!

Tom Bavis

Audiophool
Subscriber
My web site has been down for a month, server crash - it belongs to an ex co-worker, remotely located - he ran it at his in-laws in Albany, since they have FIOS. They're now moving, and won't have fast internet, but I can hardly complain about 15 years of free site hosting. I finally have a commercial host- the occasional outages should end, and it may be faster - can't really tell on my ancient machine.

I'll probably update the site this winter - links page as a LOT of dead links, and I'm sure I can find new ones to add - I welcome suggestions as well.

Good to hear. I may have never thanked you, but I have gleaned much info from your site. It was invaluable when I first got my Craftsmen 500 amps several years ago. It is a good one stop source for info on many vintage items, of which I own/have owned more than a few.

Audiophool is the definitive source for Stromberg-Carlson information and I've always valued and appreciated the work you did in creating that impressive body of work.

Glad to hear it will soon be back online.

That's great news. I have used and benefited from your site and all of the good information and effort you have put into it. Many thanks!

If the info on the webpage page is anything like Tom's clear and instructional replies on the forum, then it will surely be a great resource.

Thanks for the link!

Back
Top Bottom