Babylon 5

Amazon has the dvds. What I have always found interesting is they indicate they are in surround. I have played episode to this day that actually has it. Perhaps the DVD’s?

I've got Prime but need to upgrade my system to play Prime vids seamlessly - which will happen shortly after the 1st of the year.:banana:

This Christmas(or New Years) it'll be Doctor Who, although I'm not really a fan on the new Doctor, it's getting like the Sarah Jones Adventures.
A couple of months ago I watched the Babylon series from beginning to end.

Me and my buddies have binge watched B5 about 3 times since the show ended. I have the entire TV series on DVD, but I only have the movies on VHS.

For me it took 2 seasons to get going but man did it get good. And towards the end it was outstanding

Can anyone clarify an issue regarding character Marcus Cole. He was killed in an earlier issue. I remember Ivanova saying she should have "boffed him once". I get into later seasons 3,4,5 and Marcus has suddenly appeared with no explanation. Can anyone here shed some light on this confusion. My seasons are guesses. Not 100% by any means.

Yesterday was the B5 all day (and night) marathon on Comet and my wife and I watched it together until I bailed at 9 pm to watch it from bed although I drifted off to sleep between 11 - 12.
She watched the whole series until 3 am!:yikes:
Whatta gal!

Can anyone clarify an issue regarding character Marcus Cole. He was killed in an earlier issue. I remember Ivanova saying she should have "boffed him once". I get into later seasons 3,4,5 and Marcus has suddenly appeared with no explanation. Can anyone here shed some light on this confusion. My seasons are guesses. Not 100% by any means.
Marcus dies at the end of Season 4.

He doesn't make any later appearances in Season 5.

I don't remember him dying before he sacrificed himself to save Ivanova. I believe he showed up with the Rangers and early on was like a recurring character then became part of the main group appearing in most episodes.

If you have a Sinclair station in the area that broadcasts Comet TV on one of their extra digital channels they started showing the B5 episodes in sequence I believe they started in early October. Also started showing the old mid 70s Space:1999 series two episodes every Sat and Sun night starting at 10 pm.

Saw the originals when I was living in Connecticut when originally broadcast and never say season 5. The last couple episodes in last nights marathon were new to me. Finally got to see the bombardment of Centauri Prime that has been referred to a few times over the first few seasons of the series such as when Sheridan was lost in time when they were stealing B4 to take back to the first shadow war.

B5 episodes air every night at 9 pm repeat at noon the next day. Tonight's episode should be episode 85 "Between the Darkness and the Light". Season 4 and 5 had some episodes directed by Stephen Furst (Vir on B5, Kent "Flounder" Dorfman in Animal House) and Tony Dow (Wally from Leave it to Beaver).

Well that is a start. I am still trying to figure how he died earlier and then reappeared.
I'm scratchin' my head on this one.

He *almost* dies with his fight with Neroon (Minbari); Season 3 E17 Grey 17 is Missing

Maybe you are confusing Marcus for another ranger, Ericcson where Sheridan asks him to sacrifice himself and his ship to lure the Vorlons and Shadows to a specific sector? Season 4 E5 The Long Night?

I remember Ivanova crying to another person talking about Marcus, who is laying dead behind them, and feeling sorry that she had not returned his unrequited love. She then said was "At least I could have boffed him once". The person she was speaking to questioned the word boffed, but then got it. I think this was in episode 3. Online there is speak of Marcus being cryogenically preserved.

I remember Ivanova crying to another person talking about Marcus, who is laying dead behind them, and feeling sorry that she had not returned his unrequited love. She then said was "At least I could have boffed him once". The person she was speaking to questioned the word boffed, but then got it. I think this was in episode 3. Online there is speak of Marcus being cryogenically preserved.
That scene is with Dr. Franklin.

And it's Season 4 Episode 21, "Rising Star" which is the next to last episode from Season 4. Season 5 is about the telepath war, and Marcus isn't in any of those.

The cryo scenario isn't mentioned in any of the shows from Season 1-5 (not counting closing credits at the very end of the very last episode "Sleeping in Light").

Thanks for your information Erik. I am confused because I have only gotten to episode 11 in season 4. How would I know this already? I hear a theremin playing in the background.

Back
Top Bottom