Bass traps and acoustic panels for my space

Luis.correia

D1001B07-60CC-45EB-BA9F-6CF5CB4CD0CF.jpeg B652714F-810E-4678-8759-1EB360827FF0.jpeg DB8D83FC-DB0D-45AB-980B-EDD85424628E.jpeg C417944D-6C7A-470E-BDCC-1CFE213CA13F.jpeg Hi guys. I have a system setup in my man “cave”. It’s not the best space for sound since it has a lot of glass and it’s a small room. I added rugs, etc. it sounds fine now but I was thinking of putting some bass traps in the corners or panels.

Can you help me out? What would be the best place to put bass traps? Behind the speakers glued to the wall corner? It can get them as high as the end of the wall and beginning oft he window.

What about panels on the side wall?

Can someone recommend nice bass traps / acoustic panels?

Here are some pictures.

Could try lined curtains. Would of course darken room. Could extend near floor. Panels might be best at first reflection points, but two of those may be at your windows. Curtains could hide panels below windows. Panels at first reflection point at ceiling. I'm no accoustic engineer. And have no panels for my setups. Recently saw a thread on AK asking about low cost traps and panels on Amazon. Was good discussion there. Could search.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom