Best batman movie

91firebird

Well they have been making them from 1966 on.a lot of big stars have played batman.alot of big costars
But all said and done still like the 1966 adam west Burt ward the best of them all.newmar is a hot cat women
The riddler,joker,penguin.were all great in their rolls.the 1966 batman movie is just plain fun !

Michael keaton will always be the best Batman. The 1989 movie had Jack Nicholson, kim bansinger, Jack Palance and Billy Dee. With a cast like this and a soundtrack produced by Prince, you cant go wrong.
Christian Bale comes in 2nd

I’m very much a fan of the second Keaton version with Danny Divito, Christopher Walken, and score by Danny Elfman. I still don’t understand how Divito didn’t win the Oscar for his role as the Pinguin. The Dark Knight is also not to be missed solely due to the over the top performance by the late Heath Ledger (who did win the Oscar for this performance).

The Dark Knight, Nolan's second movie of the franchise is my favorite. Ledger's Joker is a cinamatic masterpiece for villains,right up there with Anthony Hopkin's Hannibal Lecter.
I rate the Batman's as;
Christian Bale
Micheal Keaton
Ben Affleck

Back
Top Bottom