Betty or Veronica?

Betty or Veronica?

• Betty

Votes: 96 51.3%
  • Veronica

Votes: 91 48.7%

• Total voters
Betty on top

That presents quite an image for me . Thank you !

:thmbsp:NICE!! :lmao: That made me laugh out loud for real. Funny thread, amazing the thought that's gone into this one, ;) I love it, thanks one and all.

Always Betty, Veronica tended to treat Archie poorly and was stuck up. Also Mary Ann over Ginger and Baily over Jennifer.

Never go after the one that KNOWS she's hot cause there is a tendency for them to treat you like you should KNOW that you are lucky to be with them. For me, that gets old pretty quick. (And yes that's a stereotype that is not always true, but these are not real people we are talking about either).

Shelly_D

IMG_20130404_215457.jpg
IMG_20130404_215543.jpg

IMG_20130404_215640.jpg
IMG_20130404_215942.jpg

IMG_20130404_215722.jpg

I picked Miss V, but technically I'm on the fence. I've been a Mary Ann fan, and an Elly Mae fan. This brunette vs blonde stuff can be taxing.....kind of a yin-yang comparison................ :smoke:

Last edited:
Little Lotta.

Looks like we read the same comics across the world.:D
Casper, The phantom. Sad Sack, Little Lotta,Richie Rich, The Hulk, And the regulars, Superman and Spiderman.
It used to be a thing with the little town I grew up in to go around and visit your mates and swap comics.:thmbsp:
Gone are those days:tears:

Veronica

Just voted for Veronica. Sometimes bitchy is good.
I have to manage my time better.:D

Last edited:
This is sort of like asking Ginger or MaryAnn except with cartoons. I would say Betty, she's less expensive

Neither could keep a young boy up at night like Cheryl Blossom. She was hawt!

3346758-2033876218-28308.jpg

Veronica. I like a side of bitchy on occasion.

Shelly_d, who cares how they think. Date both of them (secretly of course). :D

Back
Top Bottom