Bluetooth portable speakers

archie2

Addicted Member
Thought I'd explore a new delivery system.....bluetooth speakers. I must say these little things have come a long way with new technology. The JBL Flip 4 and Cambridge Soundworks OontZ Angle 3 Ultra are excellent small portable wireless speakers, especially given the price. The JBL is the better of the two but costs twice as much. Both have clean passive subwoofer radiators with virtually no distortion at max volume. The JBL Flip 4 is great for taking to hotel rooms along with the Alexa Dot. Both brand models can be hooked for left-right stereo if you have 2 of each. Because I now listen to streaming music most of the time these little speakers are a worthwhile addition to my collection. I can carry them anywhere as both are rated at 100 feet bluetooth connectivity. That's a bit generous claim but I can get 52 feet through 3 walls tested before I start losing the BT signal.

Last edited:
Yes, they have. A couple guys in the warehouse where I work have those little Bose SoundLink Color II speakers.

The SoundLink Color II is really the only one that I have any personal experience with but that thing has, in my opinion, FANTASTIC sound!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom