Boost the cans

For some reason I couldn't edit the post after I pasted the page up there. Its your forum, fix it if you don't like it. Quit huffing paint and do the job your not getting paid for.

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Not to worry, we are friends. His wife told me that Russ is just mean because he has a small penis.

"Quit huffing paint and do the job you're not being paid for."

Where do we find men with such eloquent speaking talent? I'm freakin' dying here!

Sorry Thatch- I thought Russ may have taken my post wrong, so I deleted it.

Now you're talking to yourself... :lmao:

TA- I also thought that was an exceptional bit of prose, but didn't want the author to get all swell headed nthat

Last edited:
Thanks Ray.......it's nice being taken care of like that!

George, I know you are easily amused. Glad to put a smile on your face.

Me? Take anything the wrong way? Not in this lifetime. I power fart bigger than most of yous guys. I'm a real 'man', and keep all my feelings bottled up DEEP inside.

Thatch, I think the years of Brylcreme use (abuse?) have finally to started to affect ole' George. Easily amused to say the least. Want to see him go into a coma? Put a Gyro in his hand, and have your way with him.

Last week I discovered a whole new hair care product at my favorite tonsorial parlor. Vitalis. I am now experimenting with this product. I have not abandoned Brylcreem altogether, but I am starting to see a different type result with Vitalis. My body now seems to move through time and space just a LITTLE quicker. I like the way it smells too, so I've started using it on my mustache as well as my glorious mane. It also leaves less head splooge on my new Grado's earpads.

Don't listen to him. I would not foul my body for something as trite as a gyro. A gyro platter with some avgolemon soup, and a glass of Metaxa? Well that's a whole nuther story and where are you located sailor?

Back
Top Bottom