bought these beauties yesterday

Congratulations on your find, I'm just happy to see one of the longest members on the site still hunting and posting about it. That take a lot of love, drive and passion to look at taking on a new project.

who bets it will work as found ?????

I would say the one thats caked will not without some cleaning.

Congratulations on your find, I'm just happy to see one of the longest members on the site still hunting and posting about it. That take a lot of love, drive and passion to look at taking on a new project.

I would say the one thats caked will not without some cleaning.
i am always on the lookout for audio i have more now than anyone should have. i have a whole house full of it . no i am not living in the house it is so addicting.

Well it does WORK only issue id fm will only play one channel unless you have the mono button depressed. i am very happy
the 2235b works great also,
There is a good chance that a thorough Deoxit treatment will solve your stereo situation (i’m Assuming same problem on all inputs). Clean all switches and pots.

Wait a minute here... Are you saying that your addiction to audio equipment has driven you and possible family members out of the house??
I find this quite entertaining and worth further review.
I am guessing the last straw was not being able to get comfortable in bed with the sharp edges of the latest gear poking you as you moved. :yikes::biggrin:

No the house is my shop where i repair audio for friends and the public. and of course my excessive collection.

Back
Top Bottom