Bubbalouie's Audio System

Bubbalouie

Audiophilia Maximus
I guess it's about time for me to post a picture of my audio system.

Bottom Row LR:
Denon DP-300F Automatic turntable (No longer in system) Replaced by Dual 1219 turntable

Middle Row L-R:

Marantz NA-7004 network audio player; McIntosh MA6200 solid state integrated amplifier; Custom AR XB turntable

Top Row L-R:

Internet Modem; Router; Phono Preamp; Panamax 4300 power conditioner; Jolida JD-202BRC tube integrated amplifier

Cabinet and Speakers:

Ikea Expedit; Focal 806V bookshelf speakers on Focal S700 stands

Phono Cartridges:

Ortofon 2M Red (Denon); Shure M97xe, Shure M91ED with Hi Track stylus (Either Dual); Audio Technica AT-M440 ML/OCC; Audio Technica AT-MONO3 mono cartridge (AR XB)

Miscellaneous Accessories:

ISO Blocks under majority of the system; Turntable Isolation Platform and 1/2 inch MDF under the AR XB

The picture was taken from my sweet spot that is 8ft from the system. This is by far the best audio system I ever owned. Sound quality is the best I have experienced, no color saturation, the most natural sound one could ever want.

Sometime this year I will make the last upgrade and call it done will be power conditioner, power cords, and interconnect and speaker cables. If time allows, maybe upgrade to a modern turntable (I'm in the Just thinking stage). Every time I turn the system on and music starts playing, it puts a smile on my face is proof enough that I have put together a system anyone would be proud to own.

Last edited:
With those turntables in front of the speaker projection like that - do you ever experience feedback problems? Beautiful system - enjoy

With those turntables in front of the speaker projection like that - do you ever experience feedback problems? Beautiful system - enjoy

I have had no feedback issues from any turntable that has been on the tables.

Thank you guys for your kind remarks. This has been a journey worth taking, and hearing the end result every time the system is playing. If I may offer advice to those who are just getting into the hobby, patience will be your best friend. What I have found is if I had the money, nothing will be available, or when I didn't have the money, the picking would be plentiful. Eventually the two forces will come together and your patience will have paid off.

Back
Top Bottom