Busted...

Honey, Please sit on my lap and we'll discuss the first thing that pops UP!!
:smsex:

Last edited:
DingusBoy said:
Wow...a man with hair!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

It's been nice knowing everybody. :wave:

Nah!!! Just a well styled RUG!! Actually hair and not gray, amazing!!!
:yes:

God only made a few perfect heads... the rest he covered with hair! :D

Scott (ducking and running)

"OK, so I didn't win the Oracle raffle. But the consolation prize ain't so bad either!" (Applies to either gender.)

She's not gonna woo R2R with anything except Mad Dog! :)

And R2R is probably thinking - "Wow - I get a haircut and now I'm a babe magnet!" *snicker*

Caption: Love

Well here's the story...

This sweet Lady wanted to make her husband smile :D poking fun at her self because she'd had just a little too much fun, a while back at a neighborhood party. ( I heard the story the night before)

So she found a tired new friend sitting in EW's room and said can ya help me out.

I'm thinking shit my wife catches wind of this and I'm screwed :sigh: But what the hell. She's the wife of a good friend, and if you had seen these two together than you would know what love is all about :yes:

So Tim did this make you smile? It should have Buddy :yes:

You two are made for each other :thmbsp:
Take care!
Army

Army said:
Caption: Love

Well here's the story...

This sweet Lady wanted to make her husband smile :D poking fun at her self because she'd had just a little too much fun, a while back at a neighborhood party. ( I heard the story the night before)

So she found a tired new friend sitting in EW's room and said can ya help me out.

I'm thinking shit my wife catches wind of this and I'm screwed :sigh: But what the hell. She's the wife of a good friend, and if you had seen these two together than you would know what love is all about :yes:

So Tim did this make you smile? It should have Buddy :yes:

You two are made for each other :thmbsp:
Take care!
Army

I don't think she'll ever live down that party :tongue:

Bring your wife next year! I think she'd have a good time. My wife's not really into audio past blasting Usher so loud on the G-901 that you can hear it on the other end of the block, but she really loves the people and the atmosphere here. Heck, so do I ;)

Kamakiri said:
Nothing like that......she's just a flirty drunk. We're still married, ain't we? ;)

Mcintosh kind of marriage...built to last...or until some japanese guy pays a fortune.. :D

Back
Top Bottom