C 47 on the way.

I’ve got 10’ RCA cables going from my integrated to my amp. My xlr cables I’ve got coming are also 10’. My amp is on the floor between my speakers and my pre amp is on a shelf on built in bookcases. I don’t hear any unusual noise now. My power cable for my amp is well shielded.

I’ve got 10’ RCA cables going from my integrated to my amp. My xlr cables I’ve got coming are also 10’. My amp is on the floor between my speakers and my pre amp is on a shelf on built in bookcases. I don’t hear any unusual noise now. My power cable for my amp is well shielded.
Let us know how it works out.....I'll be interested to see what you think...

Let us know how it works out.....I'll be interested to see what you think...
I will let you all know. Probably be Wednesday before I get everything hooked up. If it sounds a lot better than the current setup, I’ll probably spend all my free time listening to music!

Got my pre amp hooked up and it sounds nice. Most of my listening has been through my tuner and a little bit streaming. Don’t have my turntable hooked up yet because I have to redo my cables. I think I need to buy a laptop to get the best out of Tidal streaming. My iPad will only do 44khz.

I love the C47. I haven’t spun many records yet, because I need to tweak the setup on my turntable . I bought a new tv a couple of weeks ago and it’s really close to my turntable, only a couple of inches between the tonearm and the tv. I’m waiting on a new audio rack that should be here in a few weeks to get the setup just right. I have listened to Tidal Hifi streaming and that’s really nice plus I have a great npr radio station in Louisville and a restored Kenwood KT 8300 tuner that sounds amazing on a well recorded record.

Today, I’ve spent most of the day listening to music streaming through my iPad and Tidal hifi. Been listening to a lot of music that I’m very familiar with. Miles Davis, Dave Brubeck, Patsy Cline, Neil Young, and several others. This is the best quality digital music I’ve ever heard. The dac in the c47 is reported to be outstanding and it sure seems like it to me. The resolution , the clarity, the musicality is way better than any digital recordings I’ve heard. I’ll be glad when I can give my turntable a good listen through the phono stage. The synergy between the c47, the mc452 and my Aerial 7t speakers is just sweet!

Just a little short update. My C47 and Mc452 sound really nice at low volumes. Very detailed and not veiled at all.

Just a little short update. My C47 and Mc452 sound really nice at low volumes. Very detailed and not veiled at all.
I know what you mean, even after nearly 6 years with my MC452, it still gives me the most satisfying listening pleasure....

Back
Top Bottom