Calling all Texans

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Some of you may not be aware that very recently my family relocated to the San Antonio area. I would love to have some of our fine AK members over to enjoy a day of chit chatting, music and chow.

Will be picking a weekend date in the near future, once we figure out what works for most. Thanks and look forward to meeting some old, and new friends.

Grumpy

Good to see you on the site again Dave and putting your move behind you.

All I know we have a bunch of great Texans here and a lot of my friends on the site are living there.

Im sure Mike, Robert and Rome will be posting soon.

Good luck in your new home Dave

We just moved from New Jersey to Aggieland, about 2.5 hours away. Keep us informed if you want to be bored to death with my endless prattle.

BTW, if you're ever in this area, feel free to stop in. PM me for details.

Awesome, looks like its shaping up nicely. When I hosted something like this in Michigan we used to have a swap meet at my place. Any interest in that ? Folks would bring everything from extra records, cd, gear and so on. My wife would cook up nuff food to feed a small army. Just ask the Michigan gang. We would get anywhere from 50-100 folks through out the day.

Another Michigan Boy looking for the South Coast.... Welcome. I made it down here a few years ago with a side stop in NYC for a few years. Still love Michigan for the most part but Texas seems like home now. Hope you can make it feel like home as well.

Once my new build is done, I'll bring my Lenco L75 for funsies!

Since you are new to Texas, understand that if it's outside, heat sucks...and we like sweet tea down here. ;-) well, I do at least. Those weirdos in Austin like green stuff. Hahahahaha.

Once my new build is done, I'll bring my Lenco L75 for funsies!

Since you are new to Texas, understand that if it's outside, heat sucks...and we like sweet tea down here. ;-) well, I do at least. Those weirdos in Austin like green stuff. Hahahahaha.

Will depend on how many folks show up. We can fit a fair amount inside, but if some have to spill over outside I have large canopies to offer some shade. I like both color tea :)

Dave

Back
Top Bottom