Calling all Texans

Ok, its on for March 24th. Looking forward to seeing you all again. Will post up more details very soon.

If there's nuff interest, we can do the swap meet again.

Dave

Going to start a new post, but mark your calendars for March 24th. If your coming from out of town feel free to contact me. There's a pretty nice hotel only a mile, or two away. Also feel free to bring your wife, or hubby.

Any interest in a swap meet again. I can put up large canopies in the back yard so we could do it, rain or shine. If so lemme know. I don't have many tables so you may have to bring your own.

Thanks
Dave

Oh, an I got my turntable set up so bring your tunes. Also can do CD and SACD.

Anybody in New Braunfels? Just bought a new house here with room for my speakers finally. Dont know a soul here yet.

Anybody in New Braunfels? Just bought a new house here with room for my speakers finally. Dont know a soul here yet.

Welcome to town. I'm not in New Braunfels but I'm here in San Antonio. If you're interested there's a local audio group that talks on Yahoo Groups. Search for RiverCityAudioSociety (all one word) in Yahoo Groups and you'll find them. They meet monthly.

Not in New Braunfels, but within a couple of hours drive, up in Lampasas. Found a house here with room for five systems, plus one more in the garage. Still have too many speakers to get them all into the house, but storage is cheap in the country. And we have a lot of space around us so there are no neighbors to disturb. It's about as good as I could ever wish for. Interested in any get togethers in the Austin area, and even San Antone isn't that far for a good meeting.

Not in New Braunfels, but within a couple of hours drive, up in Lampasas. Found a house here with room for five systems, plus one more in the garage. Still have too many speakers to get them all into the house, but storage is cheap in the country. And we have a lot of space around us so there are no neighbors to disturb. It's about as good as I could ever wish for. Interested in any get togethers in the Austin area, and even San Antone isn't that far for a good meeting.

I am about half an hour south of you, between Burnet and Bertram.

I am about half an hour south of you, between Burnet and Bertram.
I read your thread about your 250-inspired homemade speakers, and I'd love to hear 'em sometime. And you're welcome to bring music to Lampasas and I'll return the favor. I'm a big fan of vintage JBLs, particularly the GT designs. Most of our listening is to a pair of L-300s in our bedroom.

BTW, who'd you take your fat cat to? Bluebonnet? My wife is a vet and talked to them recently about work there.

I read your thread about your 250-inspired homemade speakers, and I'd love to hear 'em sometime. And you're welcome to bring music to Lampasas and I'll return the favor. I'm a big fan of vintage JBLs, particularly the GT designs. Most of our listening is to a pair of L-300s in our bedroom.

BTW, who'd you take your fat cat to? Bluebonnet? My wife is a vet and talked to them recently about work there.

We use https://hwy29vet.com but we have livestock as well. We have a budding empire of goats, chickens, pigs, turkeys, ducks and a pair of Blue Heelers to keep them in check.

I will have to see about meeting up, the L300's would be awesome to listen to. Our mess here is always accepting visitors as long as they remember it is a work in progress and progress is as slow as I feel. :D

If you haven't followed this thread, here is a sample of them. The second video is a little better in quality.
Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear it!

Back
Top Bottom