Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

I rescued this guy from Goodwill today
20160907_145557_zpsakbhjvkn.jpg

Cleaned up nice
20160908_001056_zps0xxazqgv.jpg

I picked these up a while back, Both needing lights, I'm using the RX-460 on the deck, and the RX-550 in the garage with a pair of Realistic Optimus 5's, It sounds nice for a garage system

P4050076.jpg

Currently running an R-S700 receiver, KX300RS tape deck and Yammy Ipod dock (can't remember model) with 16 Gb Ipod Touch 4th gen. Love the integration of the Ipod into the R-S700 for lossless playback :)

IMG_20160903_143717.jpg

Wow. I'm surprised it made it to the Goodwill floor. That is quite the beast. How does it work?

So far, so good. I'm only using it in 5.1, but haven't ran into any issues. Updated to latest firmware without issue, wifi functions work, ypao calibrated with a sony mic I had laying around. I haven't tried out the phono, or tuner, or xm yet.

If you want longevity from the CR 3020 which runs warm to very warm, move the T/T. I'm of the "don't stack anything directly on an amp" school.

'A bit of vintage Yamaha gear' ? Wow, that's like saying "I just moved that old car around in the driveway" after jumping out of your Ferrari 250 GTO :) Very very nice indeed !
Slowly read his signature. The better stuff is towards the middle to end. You'll see that this is the equivalent of the broom closet system....

Slowly read his signature. The better stuff is towards the middle to end. You'll see that this is the equivalent of the broom closet system....
Also starts strong. Best Yamaha audio gear collection I know of.

YAMAHA 101Ms,B1/UC1s,B2s,C1s,C2,C2x, CA2010s,CDX2020,CX1000s,CX2000,CR3020,GT2000Xs,GTCD1s,MX2000s, CX/CDX/MX/HX/NSX10000s,T7000,TX2000,NS1000,NS2000,PX1s,FX1

Yes. With regard to Yamaha, it's a case of "All hail the King". A modest fellow also. He just quietly posts the amazing posts while we look on with our jaws on the floor. Lovely guy, just needs to figure out turntable siting and why it makes such a difference.

Sorry to push the point. I wouldn't except it is crucial to getting the best out of every turntable.

Hah, makes my R-S700 and KX300rs feel rather inadequate ! There's a massive Yamaha organ for sale in a local charity shop - maybe I should buy that to compensate :)

IMG_1032.JPG IMG_1033.JPG
Yes. With regard to Yamaha, it's a case of "All hail the King". A modest fellow also. He just quietly posts the amazing posts while we look on with our jaws on the floor. Lovely guy, just needs to figure out turntable siting and why it makes such a difference.

Sorry to push the point. I wouldn't except it is crucial to getting the best out of every turntable.
Thanks for the compliments and I am and have been in "dehoarding" mode for some time to try to build the ultimate system in "My New listening room"; aka the kids Rec Room, now that they have moved on. I am trying to address the issue of turntable placement in this new setup since there is adequate room .
Just a few pics of Yamaha Eye Candy before they are gone forever. Delivering a pair of NSX-10000's in the AM.

Back
Top Bottom