Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

OTB. Given that Blitz means lightning in Deutsch, it could be somewhat brighter...

OnTheFritz on the other hand might describe the situation.

OTB. Given that Blitz means lightning in Deutsch, it could be somewhat brighter...
Good one ;) I was onthefritz. However, my apologies should suffice. Cheers to you down under. We've spoken before....

Aye we have, and it takes a big man to apologise, so I thoroughly commend you for the character to stand up and proffer that. Fair to say I probably take some petty joy in kicking a fellow human being in the testicles when they have their foot in their mouth.

Well done ;) Direct connect with the family jewels. I yelled ouch! But you didn't hear me because my voice only carries 2 kilometers.

I grew up with two older brothers, so this situation is not new to me. So, KJ again my apologies.

Good day mate from down under
Kudos for giving me a belly laugh with this reply.

Shoo you two have been busy :beerchug:.
OTB , no prob sire .... I am very resilient against audiophool forums .. :biggrin:, myself being someone with a bit of opposite audiophool tastes( more into musicality then anything else).

Those are yamaha ns330 ear speakers and I am using a 2a3 SET amp on it currently .... with my Leben rs28cx pre having been sold back to its previous owner I will be forced to use the integrated Sansui AU111 & cant wait to hear that cause the 2a3 with this Yamaha set is absolutely awesome as described above...

Note also how the tweeters are mounted , just like I mentioned in the set I have here .. almost like you have two left speakers ... very unconventional...

Back
Top Bottom