grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Its only 18 days until the fest !!

And just like in years past, we have enough door prizes to choke a horse ! :D

OMG...so much to do ! I hope everyone got their rooms. This year is looking like it will be bigger than the last fest we did.

There is always a tell tale sign that the fest is getting close.....
My phone NEVER stops ringing !!! :)

I look forward to seeing everyone at the registration table.

i wish i could come...Maybe next year!

We hear this all the time and I will tell you that every year we try to schedule it at the "best time for everyone". But it never works, but we still try.

If you have never been to an AK Fest, I will tell you, it is an experience. Every year has been so different, and each one a great memory, or should I say a million memories. I look back to the Plaza, where we started, to where we are at the Sheraton. Every year it keeps getting better and better. I look forward to this year being the best one yet.

We hear this all the time and I will tell you that every year we try to schedule it at the "best time for everyone". But it never works, but we still try.

If you have never been to an AK Fest, I will tell you, it is an experience. Every year has been so different, and each one a great memory, or should I say a million memories. I look back to the Plaza, where we started, to where we are at the Sheraton. Every year it keeps getting better and better. I look forward to this year being the best one yet.

And I look forward to meeting you. always was a conflict with an event I was part of. I think this will be a good one. Sorry I am not able to bring the GTO or TA to cruse in with your Chevy but it was much cheaper to fly. :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom