Can you search for "Threads Started By User"?

Now I go to the "Your Content" under my user name and it won't show anything recent, it shows 200 posts from back in 2007. Even on searching with my username. I know it's early on but man, just to be able to see threads I've started from today's date to back when I first registered on here would be nice.

Seems an index or table is being rebuilt in an attempt to correct the original issue. I'd hang tight until Ernie gives an update.

I'm waiting on an answer about what needs to be done. Seems like an indexing problem, but the stuff I don't know about XF would bury a large group of us, with ease.

New advanced search engine will be going in, which will necessitate rebuilding the indices. The preliminary work on this probably borked things, but, when he's done, this should settle out.

OK guys. Thanks for the info. Was just curious mainly about the search part...everything else I have no problem with and think the site looks great. I appreciate everyone's hard work on it!

Same problem with my stuff. Interestingly, I can see recent thread I started but can't find them with the search function.

Now I go to the "Your Content" under my user name and it won't show anything recent, it shows 200 posts from back in 2007. Even on searching with my username. I know it's early on but man, just to be able to see threads I've started from today's date to back when I first registered on here would be nice.

work in progress even posts started by is borked nothing shows up.

The initial index rebuild now yields 10 pages of your posts (messages). We are still running on the default search engine. I am still working on installing the new one, that will return better results and faster. On my end, it will also reindex all posts in a few hours, instead of all day.

Luther all my threads by search function works great and goes back to the first one I ever made. Thank you,

The initial index rebuild now yields 10 pages of your posts (messages). We are still running on the default search engine. I am still working on installing the new one, that will return better results and faster. On my end, it will also reindex all posts in a few hours, instead of all day.
yeah at least i can see 10 pages now of threads started by me but they only go back to 2005.the otherday i didnt have that many but it went back to 2003.work in progress no complaints here just letting you know.:thumbsup: for all your hardwork.all content gives me also only 10 pages and goes back to 2015.perhaps this has to do with the 10 page limit like for new posts?

Last edited:
At the end of the list on the 10th page click 'Find older messages'.

thats does it .i saw that the otherday but forgot about if i unsterstand correctly i have 144 pages of posts started by me.
Well aren't you quite the post whore.:biggrin:

So that's 1440 threads started? Or 144 threads? You only have a total of 7500 or so post.

So can we search for Threads Started By User and it show up like it used to or is it going to list out every reply someone does as a separate listing?

Back
Top Bottom