1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice

can't join bartertown

Discussion in 'Barter Town preview' started by cantonkid, Mar 13, 2017.

1. luvvinvinyl

luvvinvinyl Admin Staff Member Admin Subscriber

Thanks, Tink.

Thanks for the support, gentlejax.

2. gentlejax

gentlejax AK Subscriber Subscriber

I see my banner here but when I go out to the main forum menu I dont. I was actually on barter town yesterday on this computer. I dont understand. I have cleared cache and history and cookies on this browser. still not showing up.

3. Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle Everything in Moderation ------- Hudson Valley, NY Super Mod Subscriber

So, I'm not sure what issue you are experiencing. Your banner shows below your posts and will be seen by others. When you are browsing and preparing posts the banner will again be seen by others. As in this page excerpt... your banner shows and mine does not (show to me), although it will show below my name against the post, once I have posted:

upload_2017-3-31_19-14-25.png

From reviewing BT I can see that you have visited today and created a thread, so it seems you have no access issues.

4. lotusstp

lotusstp AK Subscriber Subscriber

Ditto... not even seeing Barter town in any menu; been a few days since I re-upped my subscription. Bummer. I have a few pieces I need to find new homes for due to a cracked sewer pipe. Wanted to give fellow AK users first dibs before I list to CL.

5. Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle Everything in Moderation ------- Hudson Valley, NY Super Mod Subscriber