Carolina BBQ

gonzp

Klipschophile
I would like to send a big thank you to cableguy and Homer J Simpson for the BBQ and the french bread. That really hit the spot after a long ride and a few beers. You guys rock!! :thmbsp:

Oh, good call!!

Between the drive and getting set up, I had not eaten at all (not that I can't afford to miss a few meals :yes: ). The BBQ sandwich was much appreciated.

Can't say much about the subtle flavors as I had already exceeded my beer limit.

Thanks a bunch guys!!!

Amen to that, like Ray said after setting up the BBQ sandwiches really hit the spot!

Thank you Gentlemen, that was outstanding :thmbsp:

Don't forget to thank Jim for that excellent bread he provided. Good stuff !

grumpy said:
Don't forget to thank Jim for that excellent bread he provided. Good stuff !
Absolutley, Jim thanks for picking up my slack.....That was great. Next year I'll bring something different to share. BTW has anyone had a go at that hot sauce yet :scratch2:

I'm sorry I was so busy, all the names escaped me, Jim thanks for completeing the taste treat, that was great bread :thmbsp:

cableguy said:
BTW has anyone had a go at that hot sauce yet
I'll have to get back to you on the hot sauce, haven't had a chance yet, but thanks I love the spicey stuff!

You're very welcome, glad it all came together so well.

Thank you Cableguy and Homer J Simpson for some fantastic BBQ, it was getting hungry in our neck of the woods.

Jim

Okay guys, as a hot sauce lover, clue me in. Homemade or bottled?

I love Marie Sharp's sauce from Belize. Carrot based habanero. :thmbsp:

That stuff was awsome goin down, but comin up the next morning sprinkled with
wild turkey and hot wings, even watered down with some schleemens though was
not quite as nice!

OH YAH thanks for the eats guys, and the Brews!

luvvinvinyl said:
Cableguy brought up some of his own recipe hot sauce. Yummmmmm!

I just tried the hot sauce and it is excellent :thmbsp:

Good burn to it just the way I like it, would go great with a brew or two :yes:

Also mixed two heaping tablespoons into a can of refried beans, which is a dynamite combination :D

I missed out on the hot sauce! D*ng. But the BBQ and bread were great. The only complaint that I had was that I ran out of space to eat more BBQ! I didn't need it but it sure was tasty. Thanks. :thmbsp:

cableguy said:
Absolutley, Jim thanks for picking up my slack.....That was great. Next year I'll bring something different to share. BTW has anyone had a go at that hot sauce yet :scratch2:

I'm nearly done with one jar. Ya better get to making me some more :yes: :D

Back
Top Bottom