Cars and other things with wheels.

c395ff7685241e1c02f9d3efc2ebd65c.jpg

The Smart car - not a bad choice in urban European cities - has virtually no place in the American market.
Nonetheless this was a pretty cool version I saw in Rome the other day.
When I was a kid I envisioned that Italy was teeming with Ferraris, Maseratis and Lamborghinis - but i was in Rome and Florence last week and saw none of those - maybe they're all in Monte Carlo?

IMG_8107.JPG

The Smart car - not a bad choice in urban European cities - has virtually no place in the American market.
When I was a kid I envisioned that Italy was teeming with Ferraris, Maseratis and Lamborghinis - but i was in Rome and Florence last week and saw none of those - maybe they're all in Monte Carlo?

View attachment 1013207
They're all here in nearby Newport Beach. I've seen 2 different F40s on the street in NB. They even just opened a Pagani store. And there's the McLaren, Aston Martin, Porsche dealers as well.

View attachment 1013207
Needs a Hyabusa engine.... :)

Wow, that`s some nice iron in that old Texaco station....looks like a `62 Starfire in the back, a `71 Rally Sport Camaro, and an early-`90s 500 SL ?

Agree, Nice mix of eras and body styles. There's a few retro stations in the LA area, And Northern Ca. There fun to pull into, Air hose Bell, Gas attendant.

Back
Top Bottom