Celt's modest system

Okay.....here we go with my 3rd attempt at a decent picture. You wouldn't think it would be hard, would you?

index.php

Attachments

• 100_0108.JPG
    100_0108.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 595
My system now....modified SOTA Moonbeam table with an AT OC-9 II cart. Redboy SUT, Graham Slee Accession preamp, Topping TP-60 amp, Yamaha CD-S700 CDP and my SDH Model 6 speakers.

index.php
Oh! Oh! Looks like your getting close to needing a furniture grade stereo cabinet.

As she currently sits...will probably be my final revision to the system. SOTA modified Moonbeam TT with a Rega/Moth RB-300 arm, AT OC-9 ML mk II cartridge, Roumanis Recording 5 way switch box, Carver TX-8 tuner, Yamaha CD-S300 USB/CDP, Topping TP-60 integrated amp, ART moving coil preamp, iFi Zen Blue receiver and my SDH model 6 speakers.
View attachment 2421061
Havent tried a Topping yet. Had good luck with it? Nice set up.

As she currently sits...will probably be my final revision to the system. SOTA modified Moonbeam TT with a Rega/Moth RB-300 arm, AT OC-9 ML mk II cartridge, Roumanis Recording 5 way switch box, Carver TX-8 tuner, Yamaha CD-S300 USB/CDP, Topping TP-60 integrated amp, ART moving coil preamp, iFi Zen Blue receiver and my SDH model 6 speakers.
View attachment 2421061
All you need is a maple cutting board to set your TT on to isolate it from resonant end tables. Marshall's/Home Goods has them by the gobs or get a nice Boos cutting board.

Back
Top Bottom