Change is a-coming!

UPDATE!

The listening room is coming together. This picture was from last week. I've already made some changes since then.

27186396527_cdeaabbe2a_b.jpg

Scored this ridiculously awesome rolling workbench from the "attic" inside my building. It's a treasure trove of random goodies! I re-covered the top with some auto speaker fabric I have been holding on to for about 20 years. Came in handy!

41499631894_9bc1261dbb_b.jpg
heh, I espy what appears to be a Behringer (EDIT) DSP8000 (or is it an 8024?).
Two of those things hangin' 'round here -- I keep thinking they must be good for something. ;)
I am currently thinking about just using one of them as a crude (low-resolution) RTA to look at woofer vs. treble driver level matching on the Frankenaltecs... slowly gathering the bits and pieces together to give it a go, but thwarted by my own sloth as usual.

What, if anything, are you using that one for?

Last edited:
heh, I espy what appears to be a Behringer DEQ8000 (or is it an 8024?).
Two of those things hangin' 'round here -- I keep thinking they must be good for something. ;)
I am currently thinking about just using one of them as a crude (low-resolution) RTA to look at woofer vs. treble driver level matching on the Frankenaltecs... slowly gathering the bits and pieces together to give it a go, but thwarted by my own sloth as usual.

What, if anything, are you using that one for?

I am not using it at all. I have all the software and some cables to go with it. I got it from w1jim a few years ago. Message me!

@bacco99 reading this thread and watching your progress has been awesome and very inspirational! I’m currently saving up for a side business and this thread has motivated me even further to see it through. Thank you for that and I look forward to following your progress! Keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

@baco99 , as a marketing and graphics professional, I just want to say that your website and logo design are both superb. I wish you the best of luck in this new endeavor.

Back
Top Bottom