Change your tidal password - I just got hacked

davelarz

Just a public service announcement for anyone out there using Tidal. My account got hacked and I was frozen out of it. Got back in by contacting Tidal and it seems like it's all good now, we'll see. But I urge you to change your password if you haven't done it in a while, and make it something good, because I think there's quite a traffic in Tidal passwords on the dark web right now.

Just a public service announcement for anyone out there using Tidal. My account got hacked and I was frozen out of it. Got back in by contacting Tidal and it seems like it's all good now, we'll see. But I urge you to change your password if you haven't done it in a while, and make it something good, because I think there's quite a traffic in Tidal passwords on the dark web right now.
Maybe you should move this over to the general section so more people see it as I’m sure many use Tidal , myself included so thanks for the heads up .

Audiofreak71

Funny, I just cancelled yet another Tidal free trial. :D

That makes me wonder why they would even bother with hacking Tidal accounts--free accounts are so easy to get. Go 60 days, dump it, sign up for another.

Back
Top Bottom