Chicago-Area AKers! Save Feb. 25th.

I'm also wondering about the Brio-R. If I can't make it, I'll bring the Leben over sometime soon- we're long overdue for a visit. The thing is pretty tiny.

I'd also love to hear those Atma-shere amps again. They're up there in my search for a long term solution to pair with my Quad ESLs.

Only two things about that:
a) By the sound of it you'll be out of town that weekend.
b) Unless somebody sneaks a pair of Quads into Robie's house and charges them up ahead of time, or Robie himself has acquired a pair, it could be difficult to demo that combo.

But talk to me if you're curious, I'm easy :) A pair of M-60s on Quads is something. Cold dead hands.

I can bring the little Kuzma 'table again if folks want to play vinyl.

I can bring my Leben CS-300 if people are interested in hearing that piece specifically. I was going to bring my Fisher KX-100, but I could go either way. Thoughts?

I would love to hear that Leben CS-300!

If I can make it, I'll bring it. But right now I'm scheduled to be in Argentina for work for 2 weeks around that date. I'm not complaining about that- just the bad timing of it.

Looks like Skylab has you covered if you can't go. Would be awesome to meet you but I know how the work schedule can dictate things.

Yeah, John, keep us posted. If you end up going, I will bring the Fisher, if not, I will bring the Leben.

Yeah, John, keep us posted. If you end up going, I will bring the Fisher, if not, I will bring the Leben.

Sorry, I missed your post at the end of the last page. Glad we're covered on the Leben front! Maybe next year I'll have the matching phono stage or CS-600....:music:

Would anyone be interested in setting up a headphone station? I could bring my Sennheiser HD448s.

cubdog

I can bring my Leben CS-300 if people are interested in hearing that piece specifically. I was going to bring my Fisher KX-100, but I could go either way. Thoughts?

Skylab, please monitor John's status and bring the Fisher if he ends up here at Casa Robie in Northern Argentina with his Leben).

I can bring a Little Dot Mk III and a pair of Grado 325i
Prisoners, in an obvious attempt to delegate, I'll put you in control of the Headphone station. Looking forward to meeting you.

Last edited:
Skylab, please monitor John's status and bring the Fisher if he ends up here at Casa Robie in Northern Argentina with his Leben).

Prisoners, in an obvious attempt to delegate, I'll put you in control of the Headphone station. Looking forward to meeting you.

I'll need a Tazer, cat-o-nine tails, and a whistle. I'll provide the stern look.

I could bring either an ASL Mk I OTL or a Headroom Supreme and HD650's, Fostex T50RP's or Fischer 011's...or all the above.
Hibuck...

Back
Top Bottom