Chinese amps?

Paolomusic

Hi, I like to try the Chinese amp,each one ishould go for? .Ilost all my storage staff it's along list,idont even want to talk about it. Was a completely lost. But iam trying to open a court case. So I have a Polk audio monitor SDA.start from scratch.and now with los budge. Chinese option.thanks.paolo w.w

I'd take a look at an Oldchen KT88-K3, fantastic amp and a very nice step up from my previous Yaqin MC10T. Very worthwhile tube rolling , I settled on 2x Shuguang CV181-Z Black Bottles, 1x Melz 6H8C metal base and 4x Tung Sol KT120 tubes. Just magic. Build and parts quality is also top notch so it's not strictly necessary to replace caps, volume pots etc.

I hear the RFTYLS amps are also excellent, and Cayin amps are definitely worth a look if your budget can stretch that far.

I've been trying out, and enjoying, the Gemtune X-1 for the last few weeks. I replaced stock rectifier with a JJ and the preamp with a Sovtek and have liked the sound tremendously. $265 on amazon, so far so good.

Hi, I like to try the Chinese amp,each one ishould go for? .Ilost all my storage staff it's along list,idont even want to talk about it. Was a completely lost. But iam trying to open a court case. So I have a Polk audio monitor SDA.start from scratch.and now with los budge. Chinese option.thanks.paolo w.w

Welcome to the AK community!

I know that this is about the affordable tube options, but, do consider the Chi Fi J.L-Hood class 'A' solid state amp if 10 great sounding WPC under $200 can work for you.
Under $100 for solid state, I can also recommend the FX pro switch mode amp as I've heard both here.

I know that this is about the affordable tube options, but, do consider the Chi Fi J.L-Hood class 'A' solid state amp if 10 great sounding WPC under $200 can work for you.
Under $100 for solid state, I can also recommend the FX pro switch mode amp as I've heard both here.

Yes, paired one up with some Boston Acoustics A100 speakers recently. I wasn't expecting much with those speakers though I've been very impressed. Far better clarity and transparency than I was expecting. Sounds like a tube amp. I wasn't such a fan pairing it with my Dayton PS220-8's.

Yes,iwill check it up, iapreciated the suggestion.idid check the tube amps from Ali"baba express.and they are a big diference in the price.i believe I am going to El 34 amp.thanks to all.iwill be posting after the chi-amp experience.

Yes, paired one up with some Boston Acoustics A100 speakers recently. I wasn't expecting much with those speakers though I've been very impressed. Far better clarity and transparency than I was expecting. Sounds like a tube amp. I wasn't such a fan pairing it with my Dayton PS220-8's.

Last I saw a pair of Boston acoustic 100. For 39 us,idid check it at ebay the price gores at 59 bucks .then I give up,they snice looking bookshelves spkrs. Them this week I discover a pair of infinity really heavy and great look after check up 169 & 200. Ten bucks I make my day.

Last I saw a pair of Boston acoustic 100. For 39 us,idid check it at ebay the price gores at 59 bucks .then I give up,they snice looking bookshelves spkrs. Them this week I discover a pair of infinity really heavy and great look after check up 169 & 200. Ten bucks I make my day.
Infinity primus 150.

Back
Top Bottom