Chromecast -> Stereo?

I have a question. I want to connect something to my stereo preamp and stream sound only while watching video on the PC. Is there a Google Chrome Device for this?

iheart radio sucks for me not for the low bit rate but the way it "figures out" what it thinks you want to hear. Say I create a Led Zeppelin station, why the hell would Michael Jackson be playing on it?
Yeah. Its Clear Channel...so the bar ain't that high. The link I provided was mainly for it superior programming--the bitrate is an above average bonus. :)

A review I've read says that I will need an Android device to set up a Chromecast Audio device even though I intend to stream music from a PC to hifi (using a 3.5mm stereo jack to RCA phono jacks) i.e. not stream from an Android device. Correct?

A review I've read says that I will need an Android device to set up a Chromecast Audio device even though I intend to stream music from a PC to hifi (using a 3.5mm stereo jack to RCA phono jacks) i.e. not stream from an Android device. Correct?

I do not know about the actual set up. You may be able to do that through your PC. I have the extension installed in my Chrome browser and I am streaming Google Music Play right now. If nothing else see if you can borrow an Android device from someone to do the set up.

Back
Top Bottom